Chana Dal and Cabbage Tikki Recipe
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup soaked and drained chana dal chana dal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves leaves phudina
- pinch Aof Turmeric Powder haldi
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds powder jeera
- 2 tbsp low-fat curds
- salt to taste
- 1/4 gram cup besan bengalflour
- 1 3/4 tsp oil for cooking
- Combine the chana dal, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Shape a portion of the mixture into a 63 mm (2½ “) flat round tikki and immediately cook it on the tava (griddle) on a slow flame, using ¼ tsp oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat the step 5 to make 5 more tikkis.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Make the mixture for the tikkis just before cooking them and shape them one by one and directly cook them on a tava (griddle) and also do not shape the tikkis in advance.
McDonald’s India- North and East Opens Restaurants with No Onion No Garlic Menu enroute the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi
Offering a 100% Vegetarian Menu, the restaurants are located at New Track- Tarakote Marg and Ardhkuwari Jammu, 16 March...
Gynoveda, Ayurveda-backed women’s healthcare startup, raises $10M in Series A funding led by India Alternatives Fund
Eyes democratising Ayurveda-enabled curative solutions from puberty to menopause for 1 Million women of India Round also saw participation from...
Butterfly Ayurveda organizes exclusive Women’s Day Wellness Workshop
New Delhi, March 09, 2023: With Women’s Day right around the corner, preparation for the celebrations and revelries have begun....
McDonald’s India – North & East aims to hire 1500 employees from NGOs by 2025 through its community campaign ‘McDonald’s for Youth’; seeking partnerships
~Partnered with not-for-profit organisations like Magic Bus, Tech Mahindra Foundation, Quess Corp Foundation, Tarraqi, and others~ New Delhi, 1...
Celebrating Womens and Their Love for Spirits
The yearly celebration, which coincides with Women’s History Month by a week, has a different message each year; in 2023,...