What Makes A Great Burger?
There have been many a great burger over the years, created by famous and unknown chefs, brought to you at popular cafes and restaurants or at food festivals and parties. Great burgers are great simply because of the ingredients added between the bun.
So we made a video to show you what ingredients go into a really great burger.
The key ingredients:
- Burger bun, soft and fluffy, but not too large and difficult to eat
- Fresh tomatoes, thinly sliced
- A couple of leaves of lettuce
- The meat patty! Most often, burgers are made with beef patties, but depending on your preference, you can change the patty to chicken or lamb or even vegetarian.
- Slice of cheese, or two, so that it melts and makes your burger cheesy and delicious
- Onions! Preferably caramelized, but we’ll settle for regular onions.
- And bacon! One strip will not do, so load it up!
Zomato Collaborates with Dial4242 to Extend Medical Support via Mobile Medical Units to Delivery Partners
Zomato, the food ordering and delivery platform, has collaborated with Dial4242 to provide ambulance services and medical support through mobile...
Burger Singh plans expansion in MP, to hire 50 employees for 3 new outlets in Bhopal
23rd May 2023, New Delhi : Burger Singh, the largest ‘Made-in-India’ burger chain in India, has revealed its expansion strategy...
McDonald’s India – North and East Launches Heart-Warming Film Celebrating The Spirit of Motherhood Beyond Mothers
New Delhi, 13 May, 2023: On the occasion of Mother’s Day, McDonald’s India – North and East has launched a campaign celebrating the...
Mother’s Day | Frozen Fun
Make Your heart melt with Frozen Fun 1. Gift Box 9 TUB (140 ML) We understand that great dessert brings...
Packaged Food Gets a Healthy Makeover: Indian Brands Changing the Narrative Or Redefining Packaged Food: How Indian Entrepreneurs are Making Healthy and Delicious Snacking a Reality
There is a negative connotation associated with packaged food. We perceive them as go-to snacks that are tasty but unhealthy....