I’m a lazy dessert maker. I like making desserts that take very little or no time and I definitely don’t enjoy the process of baking. It has a lot to do with my fear of getting burned when I put my hand in the oven. It’s a fear that I’m sure I share with many other people. Due to this, I’ve discovered quite a few no-bake desserts that take less time and thanks to the cold of the dessert, it’s the perfect way to battle this heat.
I’ve also got mad love for Nutella, which means that if I can, I will make pretty much everything and anything using Nutella. We made Nutella Truffles before and now we’re going a little deeper and getting a little more adventurous with this recipe. It takes a little longer than the truffles and it’s a little messier, but the product you get in the end is so totally worth it.
Check out the video below and the recipe after that, make it at home and let us know how it all turns out!
7-10 Graham Crackers/Marie Biscuits
2 tablespoons of Butter
250 gms Nutella
3/4 cup Chopped Hazelnuts
200 gms Cream Cheese
Cupcake Baking Tray
1. Crumble the biscuits into the blender, add 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 tablespoon of Nutella and the chopped hazelnuts and mix till it forms a sandy mixture.
2. Lightly grease/butter the baking tray.
3. Add the mixture to the tray and press down using the back of a spoon till smooth.
4. Put it in the fridge to chill.
5. Blend the cream cheese and remaining Nutella together till smooth.
6. Take the baking tray out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
7. Put the baking tray back in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
8. Serve cold, topped with whipped cream and maybe some chocolate chips or chopped hazelnuts.
Conçu’s Innovative Brews Redefine Coffee Culture: A Flavourful Journey for International Coffee Day
In celebration of International Coffee Day, we invite you to embark on a flavourful journey with Conçu, where every sip...
Shangri-La Bengaluru Celebrates Eight Years of Excellence
(Bengaluru, 21st September 2023) Shangri-La Bengaluru, the iconic 19-storey hotel situated in the heart of the city’s bustling central business...
Blend Bazaar returns with its spectacular 2nd edition: Bengaluru’s Ultimate Fusion Festival on October 7-8!
India’s only creator community-powered festival, curated by the Blend Community, combines culinary, fashion, art, and literature experiences with a stellar...
Discover the Taste Of Luxury At Pangeo – The Ultimate High-End Lounge and Bar in Brigade Road, Bengaluru!
Devoted to providing global experiences one can experience elegance and opulence at Pangeo Introduces India’s first exquisite Chivas XV Lounge...
Cafe Duco X Pack-A-Pav: Pav With Friends by Chef Urvika Kanoi
Get your taste buds pepped up because the iconic Cafe Duco is teaming up with Pack A Pav, the...