Rajasthan is the perfect destination to relish your taste buds with exotic delicacies and get a proper taste of the local culture through food. It specializes in an assortment of exquisite cuisines and is considered as Food lover’s paradise.
Craving the appetizing flavors of Rajasthani cuisines? Haldirams Nagpur, one of the leading manufacturers of Indian sweets and snacks has introduced yet another scrumptious rajasthani cuisine; Gathia Kadhi. The dish has a peculiarly delectable taste and can be made using Haldiram’s Bhavnagri Gathia. It is a nutritious dish and a good source of Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat. Gathia Kadhai involves the simplest and the most basic of ingredients which go into the preparation of this delicious dish.
• Haldiram’s Bhavnagari gathia 150 grams
• 2 cups Yogurt(sour)
• ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon Red Red chilli powder
• 2 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoons Oil
• ¾ teaspoon Mustard seeds
• ¼ teaspoon Asafoetida
How to cook:
• Whisk yogurt with three cups of water, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, gram flour and salt (care should be taken that no lumps are formed).
• Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seeds to it.
• As it starts crackling, add asafetida and the curd mixture.
• Bring the kadhai to a boil and simmer for eight to ten minutes and stir it constantly.
• Stir in Haldiram’s bhavnagari gathia and simmer for two more minutes.
• Your Gathia Kadhai is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Start devouring and savour your taste buds with this tantalizing Rajasthani cuisine by Haldiram’s Nagpur.
Conçu’s Innovative Brews Redefine Coffee Culture: A Flavourful Journey for International Coffee Day
In celebration of International Coffee Day, we invite you to embark on a flavourful journey with Conçu, where every sip...
Shangri-La Bengaluru Celebrates Eight Years of Excellence
(Bengaluru, 21st September 2023) Shangri-La Bengaluru, the iconic 19-storey hotel situated in the heart of the city’s bustling central business...
Blend Bazaar returns with its spectacular 2nd edition: Bengaluru’s Ultimate Fusion Festival on October 7-8!
India’s only creator community-powered festival, curated by the Blend Community, combines culinary, fashion, art, and literature experiences with a stellar...
Discover the Taste Of Luxury At Pangeo – The Ultimate High-End Lounge and Bar in Brigade Road, Bengaluru!
Devoted to providing global experiences one can experience elegance and opulence at Pangeo Introduces India’s first exquisite Chivas XV Lounge...
Cafe Duco X Pack-A-Pav: Pav With Friends by Chef Urvika Kanoi
Get your taste buds pepped up because the iconic Cafe Duco is teaming up with Pack A Pav, the...