If Micheal Jackson had been a chef
1. He would have been fat. Not necessarily because he would have been a chef, but because it’s food! Who can resist?
2. Weird Al would have been put out of business because he would have made ‘Eat it’ and ‘Who’s fat?’ music videos himself.
3. Billie Jean? Don’t you mean ‘Billy bean’? The story of a bean that was boiled but pretended to be fried so that you would eat it.
4. The people who looked up to him would have also ended up as chefs. That list includes Usher, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown.
5. Moonwalk? Isn’t that a power walk organized by Walk and Walk? Cool, let’s make a list of things you should eat before a moonwalk.
6. He would have been a Masterchef Judge.
7. His ‘dangerous’ cooking techniques would have impressed everyone and he would have made ‘history’.
8. His store would have been named ‘Thriller’.
9. Micheal Jackson, The King of Pop; Pop tarts.
Press Release7 days ago
McDonald’s India- North and East Opens Restaurants with No Onion No Garlic Menu enroute the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi
Offering a 100% Vegetarian Menu, the restaurants are located at New Track- Tarakote Marg and Ardhkuwari Jammu, 16 March...
Press Release1 week ago
Gynoveda, Ayurveda-backed women’s healthcare startup, raises $10M in Series A funding led by India Alternatives Fund
Eyes democratising Ayurveda-enabled curative solutions from puberty to menopause for 1 Million women of India Round also saw participation from...
Press Release2 weeks ago
Butterfly Ayurveda organizes exclusive Women’s Day Wellness Workshop
New Delhi, March 09, 2023: With Women’s Day right around the corner, preparation for the celebrations and revelries have begun....
Press Release3 weeks ago
McDonald’s India – North & East aims to hire 1500 employees from NGOs by 2025 through its community campaign ‘McDonald’s for Youth’; seeking partnerships
~Partnered with not-for-profit organisations like Magic Bus, Tech Mahindra Foundation, Quess Corp Foundation, Tarraqi, and others~ New Delhi, 1...
General3 weeks ago
Celebrating Womens and Their Love for Spirits
The yearly celebration, which coincides with Women’s History Month by a week, has a different message each year; in 2023,...