9 food based pickup lines that will floor her plate
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]hese food based pickup lines are guaranteed to work.
Just watch out for their comebacks.
1. Do you want to come over to my place and ketch-up?
2. You must put a lot of spices in your food because you look smoking hot.
3. Do you have any siriacha sauce? Cause you fire me up.
4. Did you see my menu? You’re on today’s special.
5. I like you more than a police officer likes doughnuts.
6. Do you work at Kobe’s? Because you’re sizzling.
7. Were you born in a farm? You look a-maize-ing.
8. Your cupcakes make my soufflés rise.
9. Hey, is your name lasagna? I love your layers.
McDonald’s India- North and East Opens Restaurants with No Onion No Garlic Menu enroute the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi
Offering a 100% Vegetarian Menu, the restaurants are located at New Track- Tarakote Marg and Ardhkuwari Jammu, 16 March...
Gynoveda, Ayurveda-backed women’s healthcare startup, raises $10M in Series A funding led by India Alternatives Fund
Eyes democratising Ayurveda-enabled curative solutions from puberty to menopause for 1 Million women of India Round also saw participation from...
Butterfly Ayurveda organizes exclusive Women’s Day Wellness Workshop
New Delhi, March 09, 2023: With Women’s Day right around the corner, preparation for the celebrations and revelries have begun....
McDonald’s India – North & East aims to hire 1500 employees from NGOs by 2025 through its community campaign ‘McDonald’s for Youth’; seeking partnerships
~Partnered with not-for-profit organisations like Magic Bus, Tech Mahindra Foundation, Quess Corp Foundation, Tarraqi, and others~ New Delhi, 1...
Celebrating Womens and Their Love for Spirits
The yearly celebration, which coincides with Women’s History Month by a week, has a different message each year; in 2023,...